Sunday, January 20, 2013

What I Wore Sunday

by Shannon


Let's start with the prettiest girl in the house. We have visitors this weekend, and this here's Little Miss. What a sweetheart.


Little Miss:

Hair Bow: Handmade 
Shirt: From her Christmas jumper, thrifted Ralph Lauren
Dress: Second-hand
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Gone

Now, on to me, attempting to pull off the Grace/Mona Lisa half smile: 



Actually, here's me really trying the half smile, and I just look annoyed. 



That is the skirt that goes with this jacket, and never the twain shall meet. 

Deets: Earrings: Target
Sweater: Eddie Bauer
Camisole: Heck if I know.
Brooch: Vintage
Watch: Fossil
Belt: Simply Vera, Kohls
Skirt: Meijer
Tights: Not sure.
Socks: No clue.
Shoes: Sears


I love how the little bird curls under, almost like a semi-hoop earring. 


This brooch is black lacquer art. I was so thrilled when I saw it, and even more thrilled with the $4 price tag. There's a great custom and estate jewelry store in town that has a FULL WALL of vintage brooches. The owner always lets me buy them in multiples at $4 a piece, since I'm there so much. I purposely schedule my very regular hair appointments on the night the jewelry shop is open late, since my salon is next door to the jewelry shop. 



Rocking the leg-warmer look.


I'm going to end with a picture of Little Miss' sibling, Brother, one of our handsome Godsons. This isn't his Sunday outfit, but his chubby, little face is toooooOOOOOooooo CUTE. 



I'm back to our guests, and you go back to Fine Linen and Purple for more of Sunday's finest! 



3 comments:

  1. Their little faces- too much! And oh, Lordy- yes, those two are really meant to be separates. I love them apart, but together... now that would be "a lot of look."

    CUTIE EARRINGS! AH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - love the earrings and the pin and the gorgeous color of your sweater. As for those sweet little ones...good gracious they are precious. Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete